Wednesday, October 05, 2005

something old and something new.....

Well today is kind of exciting! I get to see a person I haven't seen o in about 6 years! I am way excited! Hie name is Dave Spring! He was one of my old youth pastors! They moved away to New Zealand to do missions work! So it has been a long time and way over due! I am excited! I am meeting him at 11:15.

It sems lately that I am so hungry for more of Jesus in a new way! I don't know how to explain it but it is so awesome! And it isn't hyped, I feel very calm and peaceful but so excited at the same time and I haven't been able to put my finger on it! I just need more! I want to love more, to have the revelation of love more! A deeper revelation! I want it so bad I can taste it, feel it! Heidi Baker prayed for me about 2 years ago, but I need her to pray for me again! It is time for a new wave!

God is doing something, even now! This is the season for our old to become new!

2 Comments:

Blogger Bound4Life Edmonton said...

Hey Pcilla, I just found your new blog. Glad to hear you are doing well! I think if my wife and I lived in Franklin, Tennessee we would be great friends with you. I'm not kidding! Well hopefully we can get to know you one day down the road!! Keep rocking it out. -Aaron (Kayles superior sibling)

10/05/2005 9:23 AM  
Blogger kaylealive said...

PRISCILLA!! I freaking love you. I'M SO IN FREAKING LOVE WITH YOU!!!!

And so on and so forth.

10/06/2005 12:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home