Sunday, April 09, 2006

he better be scared!!!

OMG.... this will not be tolerated that is all I have to say. Satan best be scared!!! Does he know who I am? I am Priscilla Machado(eternal value, my name means that) I am a daughter of the most high King, the bride of Jesus, a lover to all, one who holds power with love and truth and it will come out, one carries a love that changes all things, does he know who I am? Most powerful one that lives inside of me and through me. I have seen and experienced way to much to ever stop,slow down, or turn around. If anything this gives me more momentum! I will run faster and trust more and have more mercy and grace. Does he know who I am? apparently not. This will not stop me, I feel completely protected and safe, completely trusting that my Father knows absolutely best and I do hear from Holy Spirit, I know His voice, I know His touch and His smell. I know my lover! This doesnt put any doubt in me, it makes me more sure of who I am and who I was created to be! This will not stop me! It will make me go faster, full speed ahead! I am ready, here I come!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home