Wednesday, August 30, 2006

He just is

in the last few days, well let me do what i do best and round up, the last week. i have been reading the word of God alot. i have been reading 1 and 2 peter, revelation, and dueteronomy. God is always in my heart and in my mind, but as of late, He has been the topic of almost every conversation, His soverignty, His heart, His will vs ours, the fear of the Lord, the God of covenant. anyways, with all that said, i have really been thinking alot about it all. it pretty much has consumed me, and im not complaining but bc of it all, i have also thought of the reality of how the enemy wants to distract me, decieve me. and all though im not scared of him, i have let the fear of being distracted and falling away come in. it has been only in small doses but that is how the enemy works a slow painful death. so, last night i was with Jesus crying and praying that i dont get distracted, that i will listen to the voices in my life and that i will have ears to hear and eyes to see and a soft heart. and as i am pouring my heart out, i hear :

GOD: "Priscilla! Stop it. you being paranoid about being distracted is what will be your distraction. if you stay close to Me, you wont be. look straight ahead, not to the left or to the right."

priscilla: ( my crocodile tears stopped immediately, it was strange) o, ok.

that was so refeshing and seemed to take alot of stress off but now i feel the need to close some doors that were opened to fear. i hate fear.so then today i realized that i needed alot of shots and i felt my chest tighten up and i had short breaths. i think i was having a panic attack, but it was bc of fear. i was like i have 4 weeks until i leave and nothing is done.....

GOD I NEED MONEY..... was my cry.

i felt stressed among other things. but then i talked to an amazing friend and i was reminded that everything is under control. God is big, the God that spoke the earth into exsistence. HELLO!!!! so yeh, i did some repenting for my unbelief and closed some doors and im great. i knew everything would be fine .... im not perfect yet.



God is good
God is good
God is good
He just is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home