Monday, August 21, 2006

vange

there are times when it seems real and there are times when it is all a bit surreal. God is really sorting it out. im so glad bc i couldnt do it by myself and nor would i. im not sad about moving at all. it is so time. i can hardly take it, i wish i could have left yesterday. it is only 5 weeks and im gone. and it is funny bc it seems so natural to me to just all of a sudden, my life be completely different. that is usually how it happens with me. but there is something i cant put my finger on, it actually sends a charge of energy thru my spirit to answer the question "when are you coming back?" with a "I really dont know, but it feels like it could be a long time." WOW!!! that is crazy. i have been trying to wrap my head around all of what is going on, but i cant. and i know i should stop trying, but it is almost kinda fun to try and figure out the mystery. i cant help it, i am curious. i wanna know. and with all of that said, im sure i will never find out. haha.

for the last 2 years Vange has been one of my dearest and trusted friends. in the last 2 years, i have even become more free thru our friendship, i had finally found someone who was truly like me, kindreds.... we have talked hours and hours of her adventures with Holy Spirit, o how i longed to do that. my heart cried out for the very life that she so eloquently lives. she has told me many of times "you will, it is in us to live a life like this". so whenever i was looking for adventure, feel the itch to leave and part ways with this place i have called home, i would scurry off to vanges, to get a bit of air that breathed adventure and life, danger and excitement. my words could never tell her of her beauty, of her glow of life that is around her. i dont think that she will ever know how much i am going to miss her and how much i love her. what an inspiration she is in my life. i love my friend. i just love her. so here i am getting ready to leave on an amazing adventure with Holy Spirit, having no clue what my life will look like, and it just makes me think "what would vange do?" hahaha yeh that is right we would just laugh, uh so maybe i should ask the question what would howard do? hahaha that will get the job done. hahaha ok vange i love you and the first adventure is for you. i love you so much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home