Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Teach me

Isnt it interesting how God will use the worst (seemingly)in your life to produce the best, sweetest tasting fruit. The freedom and truth that come out all wrapped in love. I can feel the change. I see it. I can taste it. This is good. The phrase it hurts so good keeps coming to mind. It is really interesting to see how life is turning out. I feel really desperate and hungry for God. I have been feeling this way a lot lately, and it had been a while since I had felt this way. I guess in any relationship it ebs and flows. It just sucks when you are wanting to flow and it is eb-bing.

I am up for a new job. I really hope that I can land this job. I would be able to put money into the things that I really feel like I am suppose to be doing. We will see what happens. I love today. I loved yesterday. God produce more love in me, teach me how to love. How to be grateful for where I am at and live in the now, the present. Teach me O'Lord. Teach me to LOVE. Teach me again how to be in your presence and not be jaded by your people. Fill me with Love so that it is overflowing, an overflow that changes people, without even trying. Just by being me. Teach me how to love me. To be me. Give me new songs. Teach me how to extract the fullness of Life from you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home