Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Holy Spirit Come

And here we go again.... this time i am ready. this time with my heart healed. i know where to go when things dont turn out the way i had hoped. this time its someone different. thank God, but this time it is someone even more important to me. so the stakes are a little higher. im totally nervous but do trust that God will sustain me, He always does. When my heart started to change toward this person i wrestled with it, because i wanted to make sure it was legit. so for weeks i didnt say anything except my counselor. and i was advised to just let my heart feel what it feels and see what happens. so i did and 2 months later im feeling the same way. i had planned to not say anything to this person because we are such amazing friends, one of my best. and i didnt want to ruin that if the feelings werent mutual. so i left the ball in his court if he wants to pursue me then he will. well now something has transpired, and things are changed. im not sure what the outcome will be, but i know that God is good enough to give us wisdom so that things will be ok. whatever that may be. Please God come, whatever that looks like.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home