Wednesday, October 07, 2009

what do I want?!

A question that was asked of me today. WHAT IS IT, THAT PRISCILLA WANTS?!?! hmmm... I do know, but it is always good to remind yourself of those things. so that is what this is.



Obviously, someone who loves Jesus. Committed to the journey of personal healing and health.sensitive to the Spirit of God and also to me.self-aware.loving.tender.FUN.someone who can engage in witty banters back n forth with me.loves people.great communicator.great listener.worshiper.musician.adventurous. someone who enjoys laughter at any moment. doesn't take life to serious.stable.someone who isn't afraid of me. someone who is a leader but knows how to let others lead as well. Knows God. Believes in the things of the Spirit.I want someone who believes that relationship is the one thing that we were created for, that is what life is about.

I just remembered a dream I had last night. I was sorting thru laundry. I was going thru and separating clothes that had been worn and what was clean. What I was keeping and what I wanted. There were things that were colorful (one was a swimsuit) that I had worn, but I really liked it, so i decided to wash it and not throw it out. But there was this big pile of clothes that I was getting rid of. and then another that was just being thrown in the wash. And now here I am re-evaluating what I want out of a relationship. Very interesting. I guess this is food for thought.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home