Thursday, December 03, 2009

Im so..

in love with you. Jesus. im so in love with you. im so in love with you. Jesus. I love christmas. It truly is the most wonderful time of the year. All around the world we celebrate the birth of the most precious saviour who loves us so much. I love this season. I find myself more happy than normal. A constant play of christmas music singing of Jesus on the radio, and every public place we go. I love it. It sings of beauty and grace. A story of love and redemption, a story of forgiveness. It is the most powerful life changing story there ever was. I love the spirit of Christmas. love it. thank you daddy for sending your only son, to love us and therefore die for us, wiping us clean of shame and sin. you truly are such a great daddy. Jesus, there are no words for what you have done. It is the greatest act of love there ever has been and ever will be. Your blood was enough, it was perfect. i love you.
im so in love with you.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the PicturesGood blog

9/09/2010 12:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home