Sunday, October 10, 2010

Me and No one else

I just wanna be me and nobody else
When i look in the mirror I wannna see my own choices i've made, the real and not fake. truth and the lies
i'm in the process of believing truth while walking away from the lies. sometimes the lies pull me back in because it feels like truth and it was what I wanted to believe, it was so much easier and felt so much better. But i know that in the long run, truth is always better and it is the true version of who I am and who I want to be. so taking time away and sorting myself out. I realize that this life has so much more to offer me with you not around than when you are with me. Does my heart feel sad and lonely, sure it does, but not because you aren't here, but because you were and now you aren't. It says something about me, where i was and where I want to be. maybe that is still a lie or maybe it is reality, all the while knowing there is a greater truth. that is who I wanna be and no one else.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home