Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Dreams

I wanna write about my dreams today. what I am scared of and how I am going to overcome it all.

Fears-

fear of failure- if I feel like I wont be any good at something, then I don't even try. (bummer)

things I haven't pursued bc of fear of failure- dance, singing, acting, painting, playing an instrument...

I pretty much think that is it. I have always wanted to be a dancer. and I can dance, I can move, and if I worked at it I could be really good. Damn that fear. Singing, I use to sing in church, but now that I don't go to church, i really don't sing anywhere. And I can sing good, but if I got voice lessons and sang more often I would get better. Acting, well I have a commercial agent, but I need acting classes, and some are offered to me on wednesdays for fairly inexpensive. why haven't i gone yet? I am scared, I'm gonna be horrible. painting, and playing and instrument, also the same.. I have dabbled in all of these but haven't put in the time for any of them.. because of fear. Its time to get my priorities straight and go after the things that I love. Today is a new day, tomorrow doesn't exist, yesterday is gone. All I have it NOW. Perfect. I just inspired myself. hahaha. I am on this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home