Tuesday, October 11, 2005

questions, questions, all my ???????

Well I woke up this morning at 6, and got some kids off to shool! I feel like a mom the last 3 days and didn't get to enjoy the sex of it! This doesn't seem to be fair! Not at all! It's the devil in disguise, well not in disguise at all cuz it isn't fun! And all bad things come from him right? Really I am having fun!

Im wondering what October is going to look like? I felt like I wasn't suppose to go anywhere for the month of October and all these events are taking place that I can't go to! Like going to Brazil, New York, and Louisianna! All of which I could have gone to except I am not suppose to for the sake of obedience! I don't want to get struck by lightning or go to hell! Especially if it smells like the shit I smelled yesturday! So I am to stay the course and stay full of faith that something huge is going to happen this month! Besides it is the new year for Jesus tomorrow! October 12th is the New year for Israel! Cool huh? I know that God will show up, really show up, and I am trying to walk thru walls right now, I haven't actually tried it but I am going to when I believe I can! It is all about Faith! Love and Faith but you get my drift!

So here I go having faith and believing the promise!

1 Comments:

Blogger kaylealive said...

Don't wreck your beautiful face while trying to walk through walls.

10/11/2005 4:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home