Wednesday, January 18, 2006

ok ok I was kidding

So first and foremost...what happened tonight....

I was at a show and I have a running joke with a guy named Causer that we are together thru myspace. Well Lauren had to stay the night over there last night b/c it pretend snowed. And the roads were bad. So lauren slept in Jons bed and Jon slept on the couch. She said that Jon was in a bad mood b/c he didnt get much sleep b/c he slept on the couch, and I said o, he could have slept with Causer, but that wouldnt have worked b/c then I would have had to scoot over, and lauren says....

I thought I heard screaming, I mean someone being loud, I mean, I mean.....aaaaaahhhhhhhh that wasnt what I meant!

It was funny and deserves to go in the quotes page Kayle and Katieann.

Ok peoples obviously I dont have a boyfriend. Trust me you wouldnt find out through blogspot. I was kidding, I didnt think you would really believe me. So you will at least get a phone call, none of this writing it on a blog. Love ya though. I was laughing my ass off when I was writing it, I do think I am pretty funny. Tonight, I was laughing at everything I said, I was my biggest fan. It was great.

Alright peoples love ya much and if great news occurs you will know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home