Friday, March 10, 2006

today

what a BEAUTIFUL day!

It is 72 degrees and sunny! the birds are chirping and I am listening to Chris Mclarney sing "I need you more"! what more could you ask for! Well actually alot more but for this moment it is perfect!

Ok that moment is over! I am in need of something more I can feel it! There is something in my spirit that is desperately wanting something so much more. for whatever reasons, I feel like I cant go to that part of my heart Papa is asking me to go, I cant access it for some reason, hurt, disappointment, whatever it is, I cant go right now! Failure, is the word I hear, echoing thru the walls of my mind, but in my heart I hear, it is ok lovely! It is soft and warm, but hard to grasp when failure is so loud and constant! It is amazing how the only thing we battle is our mind! it is our only war zone! I hate fear...the sounds of IT IS OK LOVELY is getting louder and the more I believe it, the more its drowning out failure! IT IS OK, that is right! IT IS OK! Papa loves me so much and will take me there when I am ready to deal, and the funny thing is, is that now that He tells me it is ok, I dont have to go there right now, it makes me want to go there and deal. Just the security of His love in my life makes it ok and knowin that I will be ok b/c Papa has me in His hands! I cant mess up something that bad, im not that powerful am I? no! Im ready just in this moment of writing this, I am ready! I dont know what it will look like but, I will go there! I love Jesus so much! I love what He did for me! I love that this issue was included on the cross, He already paid for my freedom in this issue! I am going to cash it in! I am taking my voucher to get my freedom!


What a beautiful day for the park....I think I shall go! anyone wanna come? It will be fun, sit in the sun, listening to amazing music, enjoying creation, sit in your thoughts of life and what it is gonna look like! Let's do it! see ya at pinkerton on the side, I have a great big red blanket and a guitar! you cant miss me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home