Tuesday, February 28, 2006

good

Papa is preparing me, I know it! So much fear has been coming up and it is great b/c I am getting rid of all the shit in my life. I want to be so much like my lover it hurts. I want to recieve love like I give it out. I am loveable, I am beautiful, someone will be head over heels in love with me and I him. I have believed so many lies in my life and now God is coming in and telling me the truth. I am owning more of who I am and who I was created to be!
This weekend was really big for me and I didnt even realize it, I was learning how to recieve a PURE compliment from men. Not with any agenda but simply tell me that I was beautiful. When i left them, I manifested! I litterally went thru some kind of deliverance, I am sure of it. I am actually still going thru it. God is setting me even more free in areas of my life that will set others free, to love themselves even more. I love holy spirit, I love His presence and place in my life and want Him to have full reign. uuuuhhhhhhhh I need Him so much more, Jesus please come even more, even more than that! You are so good, it is overwhelming! HE IS SO FREAKIN GOOD, SO FREAKIN GOOD, SO GOOD, SO GOOD! aaahhhhhhh He is so good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home