Monday, March 06, 2006

what love does?

Perfect love casts out ALL FEAR! I am learning that perfect love does bring up all fear and casts it out! It is pretty amazing how God does that and it really works! Love is equally amazing as painful. Not because love equals pain but b/c love equals purity, and pure love is beautiful, but has to be exactly that pure and our issues have to frekin go! And it is painful, but a good pain, that we deal with all our shit! I really love, love! Love does conquer all and changes everything in our life. Nothing stays the same. Love is the only thing that is constant, The only thing that stays the same but changes everything! Love makes you want to change for the better, when you experience the pure form of Love you want to look just like it! smell like it, taste like it! Isnt that what life is suppose to be about..... the experience of LOVE, the power of LOVE, the revolution, the transformation of ....LOVE! that is it, what life is suppose to look like! I found the answer to the question, what is my life suppose to look like? what is my purpose? what is my destiny? well people it is simple! the answer... LOVE! I dont know what the journey looks like but I do know the purpose of the journey. It helps to see the big picture, it makes all the rest kinda easier to go thru, even when it is hard! the first day of this year, I wrote in my blog that I just wanted to love more, my life to be love! Well who knew it would have been so intense! Im going thru it to look like love! Issues galore so it seems but they are awesome because once they are gone I can love with a greater capacity and that is the end goal! God is good to the core of who He is! He doesnt know how to be anything other than what He is, and that is GOOD!

I need you more, more than words can say
I need to see your face
I need you more, more than words can say
I need to see your face

As I come into this place
may all around me be erased
and as I focus on your ways
may I lose myself in your embrace

I need you more, more than words cansay
I need to see your face
I need you more, more than words can say
I need to see your face

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home