Tuesday, February 07, 2006

any friends available?

I am in need of a friend. Not that I dont have any but they are committed else where. Either they are married, have a boyfriend, or are married to school. I am at home all by myself. I hang with Jesus but I need relationship in my life. I need people in my life. I just want a friend, we can laugh, be goofy, go after Jesus, someone I can process with. That would be nice. I am often found sitting on the couch, tuurning the tv off and on. Why off and on, on, to see what is on, and off b/c there is nothing on that is worth my time. So I then turn to my trusty guitar and worship Jesus. Then I go to sleep. It isn't awesome I want relationship. How do I get this? uuummm not sure. When I read over this it kinda makes me laugh. O, well! I still love life and people no matter what. Well laters! Much love to ya, and TW, congrats! I am so excited for you!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Bound4Life Edmonton said...

If you fly up to Canada Bobbie and I would hang with you! I say enjoy this quiet time, you never know when you'll get some next!

2/08/2006 8:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home