Saturday, April 15, 2006

sweetness..

well lets see what is new.....so much! I am enjoying life to the fullest, knowing that breakthru is on the edge of showing itself. It is actually here! I am so excited about what God is about to do, I am so excited about His faithfulness! He is so faithful and doesnt know how to be anything other than what He is, and that is good and faithful and loving! He is lovely on all levels! I love Him so much, anything that happens make me run harder and faster to Him and believe even more that He is amazingly good and faithful. I love my Jesus so much, He is so sweet to me. I saw this picture of Him laying beside me with His arms around me telling me everything little thing was gonna be alright.(I have been sick the last 24 hours with a stomach bug or something. I woke up Thursday night around midnight and vommitted every 30 minutes until 7 or 8 that morning. I knew it was the enemy trying to get me down once again. But it is funny because it is actually making me stronger.I am believing more and more. I am trusting more and knowing more than ever who my God is and who it is that I serve. I am knowing more and more who He is, in me. I love my Jesus so much. I need my Jesus so much. I just need more....please I just need more Jesus, more of your sweetness in my life!

1 Comments:

Blogger TYLER WARD said...

come on pris. thats the good stuff.

4/15/2006 3:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home