Tuesday, September 26, 2006

experience england in america

well today trying to prepare for my move to "the wonderful country of sheep and grassy knolls." (insert british accent) i decided that i would do something to get use to a new way, that is about to surround me. I decided to drive on the other side of the road which in america would be considered "the wrong side of the road". I thought it would be catchy and trendy, since america is all about the "in thing", i thought maybe i could start something and people would follow. well guess what i was mistaken. people started honking at me, giving me the finger, cursing at me. Why? all i was doing was trying to start a trend, but nnnnooooo, temper, temper! geez, people are so tempermental. so just as a side note, people dont ever drive like you are in great brit. peeps dont like it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home