Monday, September 25, 2006

sad

today was good but very sad. for the last 2 years dave and peggy have poured into my life. they believed in me, they saw my heart when it felt like no one around me did. they cheered me on through the hard part of the last 2 years. i went out to thier house to take to them to the airport. it was seriously the most beautiful day. actually it was perfect. my favorite kind of days. the sun was out, about 75 degrees, and the wind blowing. my favorite days. i dropped them off today and as i hopped out of the van, we said our goodbyes, hugged and i cried. you see today they left for israel and they wont be back for a month. and i leave in 2 weeks and wont be back for a really long time, actually im not sure when im coming back. that made me sad. i love them, alot. im excited about going because i know that i am about to pour my life out for what i was created and born to do, and that is love. but still im really going to miss the people, the relationships in my life. I love them. i really really do. dave and peggy have a special place in my heart. when i think of them my heart smiles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home