Tuesday, September 12, 2006

family and friends

as im preparing to leave the country for an extended period of time(meaning i dont know when im coming back), my heart felt something. it was bitter-sweet for sure. i started to think of things, people relationships that im gonna miss in my life on a daily basis. Im so blessed to have the people in my life that I do. for the last 7 years these people have helped to shape and mold who i am and who i am becoming. Whether it was encouragement or correction, it has all brought life to me. im so grateful to be blessed with the jewels of people i know. there has been such a strong impact in my life by these people that i would never be able to express with words my gratitude. thank you for loving me, even in the moments of being totally and completely spastic and dramatic. thru you i have learned how to love and be loved. and in return im giving all that i have recieved away. to the poor, the oppressed, the hurting, needy and dying, to the orphaned from young to old. this is the life i was created to live and now it is time for me to go. so i just wanted to say to: my mom- you are truly an inspiration to me for faith. your life of faith has prepared me for this very moment, this very thing i was created for to believe and know God. thanks I love you. Vange- what can i say, you are so amazing, truly where ever you go life is created, i want to be more like you. you know, people say we are alot alike. hahaha, but really. Dave and Peggy-wow, you guys saw gold when there wasnt any. i know that i have been in your hearts and prayers and that you truly love me, and i feel so honored to have you gyus love me like that. it makes me feel special. Bill and Beni- uh, what can i say. you guys took me into your home when i was a complete and total mess. that took courage. haha. im glad you did. that was the first time i experienced the Father's heart. Danny and Sheri- well i truly dont know how to express what i learned from you guys. but one thing that i walked away with is what family is suppose to look like. healthy communication and that you love me no matter what. and that i have the biggest crocodile tears you have ever seen. haha. Katieann- i learned that if you were a guy, we would have gotten married. haha. but you have brought more joy and laughter to my life than any one person. i have the biggest heart for you and im so glad that you are my bestest friend ever. i cant wait to see where life has brought us in another 5 years. WOW! we have been best friends for that long. and half of it we have lived on other sides of the country. well now im going on the otherside of the world, but have no fear my arm is here. why i oughta! haha. i love you so freakin much, im sure you will never know. Mallory- I LOVE YOUR FACE, COME HOME SOON!!!! HAHA really though, im glad that God put you in my life. we have many adventures to be had in God, get ready.

this is what im going to miss: nights like this picture.

Lauren: you making me feel funny. and making me laugh.

Josh: your love

Causer: the park

Colin: teasing you that you like me

other things i will miss:
shake's

backstreet boys: they have loved me so much, sorry boys i gotta leave, life is calling me.

conferences(syke, haha)

nieces and nephews

other than that, that is pretty much it. im ready to go.

AWESOME!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home