Tuesday, December 26, 2006

He loves me

it is amazing to me how in one moment my plans can completely change. i think that im going to do one thing and Holy Spirit tells me to do another. my journey of traveling has not ended yet, and for some reason i dont think that its life span is very short. i thought that the last three months were going to be very dramatic and change me forever. well really what is up for the next three months i believe is going to be even more dramatic than the last. Holy Spirit is up to so much right now. It makes me realise that i need to know His love for me even more than i did yesterday. it is a good thing that i know that He is faithful. haha. there are times in my life when i wish that it wasnt so all over the place, but then i realise that will never happen as long as i make myself available to whatever it is Holy Spirit is doing, and then on the flipside of that, i feel that the closer im getting to Holy Spirit the more normal my life looks. to me it is about one thing, and that is Him loving me. out of that, everything else flows. He loves me, so when He tells me to randomly pack a bag and go somewhere....... i just do. sometimes going uuuuhhhhh, i really hope that was God, if not im screwed. haha. but He always comes thru. He always does. it is all about knowing that He loves you, because when you get that, you will always trust Him. I love Him so much, but nly because i know that He loves me.

3 Comments:

Blogger Browning101 said...

I love you.

12/26/2006 10:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You blog makes me think of a Misty Edwards song, "oh He loves me until the end...."

Write more and tell me more. I love you and your words.

1/02/2007 12:49 PM  
Blogger Browning101 said...

You have not updated for a very long time. What is going on? Maybe I'll try calling you right now!!!

1/03/2007 2:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home