Monday, March 05, 2007

2 months

well it has been 2 months that i have been back, and it has taken me this long to get it together, and what may i be getting together you might ask well me getting fit. i started running yesterday and also started eating all raw again. im not going to stay raw, but i will do it for a couple of months to clean me out and get me skinny. i still havent lost all the weight i gained from being in africa. so i hit it hard core yesterday. i ran 3 miles yesterday and 2 and a half today. and about half the way are hills. so yeh, my legs, calves, hamstrings are sore, but a good sore. so 2 months. it took me 2 months, to gain the weight, ive been back 2 months, and it will probably take another 2 months to get to where i want to be. 2 months....hopefully it will be a short 2 months.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home