Saturday, May 24, 2008

come down from the top of that mountain

Rise up from the bottom of the sea, while I empty out the pockets of my life, with nothing to bring but my inquities.....

The cry of my heart is that in this deep layer that I sit in, God would come down off the top of that mountain and meet me in this time of brokeness, hurt, sin, dirty, lost time of my life and show up. I feel like I can step outside of my situation,see what is wrong, know why I'm making the decisions I have made,but the tools that worked on the surface healing aren't strong enough to work on what's going in me right now!!! I don't know how to fix what is wrong. But I know what's wrong but I don't know how to make it right. I can see it but I can't fix it. So I'm banging on the door of Gods heart, crying out for him to come down off the top of His mountain. Hook me up to His heart never to be free.I don't know how desperate I have to get, but I was once told that God met desperation. So I will be desperate until death if only to meet Him. With a broken heart, a dirty heart, here I am only to give you what I have. It isn't anything but dirty. Jesus please let me know of your love. Your touch, your voice, a whisper, anything that has your scent I want it!!!! I'm desperate for you to come down off of that mountain.

1 Comments:

Blogger Gudl said...

If you seek Him He will let you find Him, if you seek Him with all your heart. ...

He has a good plan for your life!

6/22/2008 6:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home