Monday, October 01, 2007

when You come down

song of solomon 1:4
draw me after you and let us run together

He is doing that. He is drawing me after Himself.. and then we play and run together. i work in a bar, and live in LA. two places that are all together about one thing. pleasure of the flesh. and then there is me in both places with a heart that is about one thing as well, pleasing my Father. and i know by being here and being me, and working there and being me... i am doing exactly that. and with that being said, Jesus' presence in my life has to be a constant. i feel another level of desperation for Him in my life. and i like it. i want him to pour himself over me like rain. my soul is after you Jesus. i do need a encounter with Jesus. because yesterdays bread isnt good enough for today. i need the fresh manna. a fresh word for today. a fresh encounter. i need an encounter with my beloved every single day. i love that i know that, and what to do about it. i have a new cd that im absolutely in love with... it is the heartbeat of Holy Spirit. full surrender with full desperation for His touch!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home