Monday, September 24, 2007

as i often do...

this morning i was interested to see what i was doing a year ago this time, what Papa was doing in me and so forth. so i go back and read journals and this blog. i was getting ready for london and africa. it doesnt seem like it was a year ago. it seems like it just happened and at the same time it all seems so far away. but as i read my adventures with Holy spirit and Laura. i laughed with tears. i miss london. i love england, i wanna go back so badly. i wanna see mike and rose again. and lil flashy. actually i liked her other dog better, just cant remember its name. anyways, miss london. hopefully when im done with the course im about to take, ..well i have plans. lets just hope they all come thru. anyways just a thought of my life a year ago from now. i love travelling the world, and cant wait to continue my journey of doing so. i love my life. i love Jesus. damn He's jsut so good!!! i feel so thankful to have Him in my life. thx Holy Spirit! you freakin rock my world, haha, no litterally!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home