Tuesday, November 15, 2005

ok ok ok....

so I re-read my blog this morning and was like WOW! I must have really been mad! But Jesus came and calmed the storm that brewing in me! I am all better and no one was hurt! But all is well, I have so much peace especially compard to last night! I was really gonna hurt someone......but luckily Holy Spirit intervened which He does so well!


On other news.... I moved in with my friend Mallory, which is nice b/c now I have a place to put my clothes and not in a suitcase! that is nice! I also finished a projet I started in Feb. And it turned out wonderful I must say! I am in a perfect place to really just focus on more of the Lord which I need in a bad way! I need so much more of Him than what I have now!

I need Him, I want Him
to be around Him, to see Him
hold His hand, walking bare foot in the sand
I say I love you He says me too
His eyes, His gaze
flames of love that burn a blaze
please dont leave me, please stay here
you keep me warm, you are a safe place
stay here, let me look at your face
let me see your beauty
let me see your heart
lets never grow apart
come closer, closer, closer still
dance with me
dance with me til the sun comes up
sing to me
love me
please just be with me
I need you, I want you
to be around you, to see you for always

1 Comments:

Blogger Browning101 said...

I love you! I wish you would've called me...I guess this is the part where we don't get to talk to eachother very much...

...love you!

11/15/2005 8:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home