Wednesday, November 02, 2005

love...

do you hear my slient cry
that seems so loud inside
do you see me in the light or
in the darkest grey of rooms
do you think of me through out the day
and see me in your mind
knowing that one day I'll be a perfect find
do you love with a love so deep
wishing just to watch me sleep
do you love with a love that changes life
a love that you'll someday give your wife

I hear your silent cry
that seems so loud inside
I see it in your eyes
I see your beauty in the light
it shines through into the night
I think of you into space
dreaming of your beautiful face
i'll find you near or far
there is no journey that is to hard
taking me to the stars
i'll love with a love that is the oceans blue
knowing in the end I'll be with you
I'll give you my life
with the hope that you'll be my wife.

I feel alive when Im with you, I feel,
I laugh, I cry, Im alive.
I love that you think Im funny, crazy,
adventurous and like to take risk
you wanna know every part of me
even the ugly in my heart
you dont waver you stay the same
helping me become ever so tame
Im wild, crazy, have been set free
but you add that balance to me
you call me out on all my shit
even in the midst of a crazy fit
I love the way you love me, never changing
your love makes me love you more,and more
there is no one else I could adore
I've never known a love like this
I love you so much you will never know
but then you are God who created me before birth
and brought into this earth
knowing all before the start of time
you knew that I'd love you and you chose me
making love my destiny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home