Thursday, November 10, 2005

aaaarrrgggghhhhh....

ok so what the hell is up with our frekin weather? It is about to piss me off uuhhhh to late I already am! cold, hot, hot, cold! It needs to make up its mind! like many of us! Anyways, today I was suppose to work at MAC but they called and sked me to switch and work saturday so Saturday I work from 4 to 9:30! Yes that will be fun, no really I am serious, plus on Saturday I have my nephew Jacksons b-day party to go to at the park if weather permits! which at this point we aren't sure! Anyways, I also watched the other little baby today! Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays! An easy 150 bucks! I basically just sit there! He sleeps for like 3.5 hours of the time I am there and then she feeds him and then I read him books and talk to him or he watchs his videos! so it is really quite a cake job! It is a nice paycheck! Anyways, not much is happening, well actually tons is happening! Mallory and I might really be moving to London! We are goin in December! Someone is paying for the trip! so if things aren't different by May we are gone, outta here, sianara, see ya later, take a hike, o that would be you not us but you get the point! So we will see what happens! There is so much that is happening I am sure things will be different and we wont go! But it is fun to imagine!!!! well that is it for now...

did I ever mention that I love spongebob square pants! I love that cartoon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home