Monday, November 07, 2005

the season is ridiculous

oh my goodness! It was 77 degrees today in the beginning of November! It is beautiful but I am ready for winter to come and go like lots of other things in my life! Tomorrow it is suppose to be 80! What is this crazy weather we are having? Something is happening, in the spirit and it is manifesting itself in the natural! I had a dream last night about a huge eathquake that hit california and it was the biggest earthquake that has ever hit and it killed lots of people! Anywho, that is all I have to say right now!

o, besides the fact that I love my freakin job at MAC! I love it, it so fits me and i get tons of free makeup, that is awesome b/c I have litterally invested $$$$ of money into my makeup, crazy you say but it is the only thing I will really obsess about!

well laters...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home