Sunday, November 06, 2005

my last entry...

Ok my last entry called "proximity" was for my friend Mallory! I wrote that song for her! I think it is great and one day will be a one hit wonder! yes that is right Im going into the song writing business! Im just kidding but that song was and is for her and what she is walking through!

I LOVE MY JOB! HAve I told anyone that, I love working at MAC! It is amazing I wish I could work everyday! I love it so much! I dont mind being on my feet that long either! I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT!!!! God is so freakin good!

HE IS GOOD, HE IS GOOD, HE IS GOOD,HE IS GOOD, HE IS GOOD, HE IS GOOD, HE IS GOOD, HE IS GOOD, HE IS GOOD, HE IS GOOD, HE IS GOOD, HE IS GOOD, HE IS GOOD HE IS GOOD HE IS GOOD, HE IS GOOD, HE IS GOOD, HE IS GOOD!

GOD IS SSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOO FREAKIN GOOD!

I love Him! He is good even when life looks like crapola, He is still good! He is freakin amazing!

I LOVE HIM!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home