Thursday, November 17, 2005

randoms of today...

Today was very uneventful....

1. I got up made coffee...drank coffee...it was pretty good

2. I went to grocery store...bought groceries

3. came home and put away groceries

4. made amazing soup if I do say so myself.

5. have done nothing else all day long....sat on my ass...I didnt work today....obviously!

Things that make me happy.....

a sonic blast with extra oreos

CSI...which is on tonight

great music..like Eva Cassidy...Josh Groban...Jason Upton..to name a few

the smell of clean clothes....downy simple pleasures...vanilla and lavendar

a cup of Joe with a good friend...in a cute mug

Quotes of the day:

I like things hard
(mallory trying to explain to me she likes things frozen)

why are they called windshield wipers?
(priscilla being Priscilla)

dont ever make fun of jessica simpson
(mallory commenting to priscilla after the one above)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home