Friday, January 20, 2006

Wish me luck

Well I wish I was kidding this time but I am not. I really did get my hair cut and I am not very fond of it. When it was wet yesterday in the chair I liked, but then she dried it and styled it, I didnt. I felt like I was definetly in the south with a southern hair cut. I was going for the look of Charlize Theron. But it did not turn out that way. So I am going to have to go back and get it cut shorter, or something, more layers, something! Jesus help me. Hopefully when I style it today it will look different. I hope so, b/c right now I was wishing I had my long hair. It was so pretty, well lets look at the bright side of things at least when it grows out it will be healthy, no more dead ends. So I also need to color it, lets go for a whole new look. I just hope that it turns out ok. I am little nervous, I have never had a bad experience with getting my hair cut before, but I just dont like it. It is way to southern, I like more of a hip look, not classic southern bell. o, well I guess that is what my spontaniety gets me, I just called on a whim. Well wish me luck....

1 Comments:

Blogger MaPaMumby said...

I think you're cute no matter what your hair looks like. Why not go for the buzzed look for a while? If it's short now just keep going shorter. Anyhow, i wish you luck.

Love,
Pa

1/20/2006 11:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home