Saturday, March 11, 2006

another day, another issue

things i didnt know
an issue I thought I didnt have
has creep in my sight
suddenly causing a fright

my heart is torn between comfort and fear
joy and sadness
hostility and peace
I need grace to work thru
making eveything clear

I cry for no reason or so it seems
where ever I am
market or car
getting close to my heart
letting out the scream
hurt and disappointment
this is not the fun part

I know that I am loved
how could I not be
my heart knows, tell it to my mind
the battle continues to be renewed
refreshed daily that is the goal
to live love out loud
not stuck in a black whole

my spirit is taking this all in
I know there is healing and truth to be told
my mind will lose, my heart will win
Im taking it back, Im reaching for the gold!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home