Friday, April 28, 2006

absence makes the heart grow fonder????

so I was thinking of life and such...more like Jesus because He is life and this is what I thought!

It isnt the absence of something or someone that makes us want it more, it is the presence of it that makes us want it more. The more of Jesus I have the more I want. I want more of Him in my life, no matter what the cost, no matter what that looks like. It is worth it, even the most painful death. It is easy to forget what is good, but it is a heartbeak that cant be forgotten what is great! When you arent around someone it is easy to adjust to them not being in your life, But when they/it is in your life constantly, you cant help to want to be around them! If I never knew Jesus I woulnt know what I was missing, but since I have experienced the greatness and beauty of Him, I cant help but to want it more. When you experience greatness you will never forget, and all will be compared to it, knowingly or not! When you experience just good, in time you will forget. Good is always the enemy to best, to the greatest. I dont know about you but I want the greatest Jesus has for me, I want Him. I think that everyone should and hope that at some point in life experience what greatness really is, if you never do, then you have never reached the potential in life that you could have. Greatness will come to those who look and wait for it. Perservere, endure, all those things that no one wants to do b/c it is hard, but in the end it is worth it. I have no clue what I just wrote about, I am just writing, I hope it makes sense if not, Im sure someone will let me know!

Mal and I were talking about when Mark goes on the road. that is what i was talking about. hahaha

I use to be so funny on here, what happened! I guess it is the only time i am serious since the rest of my life seems to be a joke...hahha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home