Thursday, April 27, 2006

post 134

Im always on His mind! I really like that! when I sing off key, when Im being mean, fiesty, stubborn, silly, goofy, when I havent taken a shower in days or brushed my hair! He is always thinking of me, in the most beautiful way! when I am needy and unbareable, He is always thinking of me in the most beautiful way! When I wear the same clothes for days in a row...hhaha He is still in love with me! That is amazing! If I never wear makeup, He still thinks Im beautiful, when I wake up in the morning with awful poop breath...He still thinks Im beautiful! Now that is true love! How could I not be completley abandoned to that kind of Love! Im in Love...aaahhhh the sighs of Love....Im in love with a most wonderful Lover name Jesus! If you have never met my husband, you will want to meet Him, He is amazing, and quite the character...rather funny, you will always want to be around Him.....I know I do!

I love this....when I m so UGLY.....HE still thinks Im beautiful! That blows me away, if i feel the need to lose 5 pounds, He thinks I am perfectly beautiful just the way I am! aaaaahhhhhhhh....that blows my mind! How He does it? Im not sure, but I know that I want this kind of love always...I never want it to leave! my husband is amazing!

im ruined
im ruined
my life will never be the same
im forever changed
i always think of you
always dream of you
in the day and in the night
in this moment
all the time
im ruined
im ruined
ive tasted sweetness
sweetness, more, more of you
cause im ruined, ruined for more of you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home