Saturday, April 22, 2006

family

WOW! I am very overwhelmed right now with the goodness of God! I just spent the last 4 hours with my family, my brothers Andrew, Michael, and Matthew, thier wives/girlfriends and children! It was so amazing! My brother Andrew was there, do you know how HUGE this is! Most of you dont know but this a really big deal and my brother Michael applied for a job over here(that is why he was here) and that is a very big deal! They have pretty much have wanted nothing to do with my mom, and now God is sending an angel of "breakthrough"! I am still trying to gather myself from what has just happened! I have known that breakthrough was on the edge of showing itself, but now i see that it is already here, and not just in this area of my life but in every area! BREAKTHROUGH IS HAPPENING! I cant help but to feel so weak and needy in this moment of knowing that its only b/c of Jesus that this is possible! All I have done is BELIEVE! And I dont know that I have done a great job of it, but it is all happening nonetheless! Thru tears of happiness and being overwhelemed as I try to process what this is, I cant help but to smile and thank Him over and over again! I love my brothers so much! It is very intense, and I am so thankful that I know Jesus! I feel as if I cant really articulate what is happening for I really am not sure, I just know that it is really amazing! I havent processed it all yet, but I am so thankful for what already is!

THANKS JESUS YOU'RE THE FREKIN BOMB DIGGITY!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home