Friday, July 14, 2006

learning

i was reminded of something today. something that Papa told me a year ago. He was telling me about Love and what Love looks like and what His "GOOD" looks like. He told me that His "good" is different than my "good". He gave me the scripture that talks about His ways are higher than our ways and his thoughts are higher than our thoughts. He told me that, i might look at something that might seem bad to me bc it isnt convient, bc it might hurt, that tribulation isnt a good thing. but here is the thing, He says that we will go thru tribulation and that perserverance will be our friend, and that in the end we will be better for it. So He looks at the end picture and calls it beautiful, so when He sees us taking each step, He knows the end result so He can call it beautiful. His good looks different than our good. and then He went on about Love how true love is ferocious. love will kill you. it isnt convient, and it dosent always feel good. being vulnerable, being able to truly love will cause you to die. if you have ever listened to Heidi Baker she talks about it often. for her to do what she does, God is always killing her. it is something that happens often. to die, enables you to love. I want to love, I asked the Lord to teach me how to love, i guess that is why i am dying. i am learning how to trust my father, who is always GOOD. He is the perfect teacher for Love, im learning from the best and i have a long way to go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home