Tuesday, July 25, 2006

learning

the more i live the more i learn, the more i learn about myself. the more i know about what makes me tick, or what doesnt. im learning my true self. the good and the bad. im learning that i get annoyed at God more than i thought. and the more i live the more i have to ask for forgiveness and for Papa to cleanse me of an unclean heart. well the part of man that hasnt been rid of yet. im learning that it is ok. im learning that when i dont have the strength to do it, God will. im learning that i am really weak, but that is the strength God likes to use. im not sure what my life is gonna look like in the next 30 days, but im pretty sure it has to look different than what it does right now. im learning in a world that wants to be oblivious to what is going on around it, im learning that God is more real than even i know. and i like that.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work. thnx!
»

8/17/2006 2:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home