Tuesday, July 18, 2006

in awe

I just had some of the best few days with my best friend katieann. I love her so much. she makes me laugh from a part of my stomach that i didnt know existed. she seriously is so stupidly funny it is stupid. her trip here was an amazing gift from my other best friend here. she flew her out for my birthday. what an awesoem gift. we havent got to just hang out and laugh like that in years. we laughed and laughed and then laughed some more. i love her so much. just so you didnt know..haha!

Im so in love with my Jesus. I love Him so much and truly know and believe that i could be celebate for the rest of my life. bc I just want Him. He is so amazing. THANK YOU PAPA. thank you for sending your son. thanks for making me His bride. thank you for loving me like you do, so in return i can learn to love like you. thanks for being such an amazing example. You are. You just ARE. Jesus i wanna stay desperate for you. I wanna stay so desperate. I love you so much. so freakin much.

3 Comments:

Blogger Browning101 said...

I love up too!!!! I had a great time as well!!! No one will ever be able to take your place! Just so you didn't know...you are my bestest friend!!!!! It hurts just to think about how hot it was and how hard we laughed while in it! Good times...sweaty times...but good!

Love ya!!!!
katieann

PS. My arm misses your arm.

7/21/2006 2:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

8/12/2006 5:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

8/17/2006 8:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home