Sunday, August 06, 2006

what has happened?

well i am asking myself this question. "what has happened?" as i sit in the corner of a local cafe asking myself that question as i am trying to process the last 3 days. im not sure that i can. my life has just officially changed and will keep changing. what happened last night was bigger than even i know. im not sure what it was but it was huge. i have realized that the enemy has wanted to keep me confused. if he keeps me confused than i will never fulfill the purpose and destiny God has purposed me for. it is a great tactic if i didnt have HS. the enemy wants to distract and confuse me. but it isnt going to work, not anymore. i saw last night, the last three days what it is he has been trying to keep me from. im not going to go into anything, i dont think i am suppose to. but what i can say is this. GOD IS GOOD, TO THE CORE OF WHO HE IS. He just is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home