Monday, July 31, 2006

i will not... i will

all i have to say is that i will not go back. i will not waver from what i believe is the truth. i will not sway from my standards of what i believe is to be the best. i dont want what i use to want. i want someone and something better. i want Jesus. He is the best and the overflowing and abundance of the best. i will not settle. i will not. i will not be complacent where i am. i will not live a life that is dormant. i will live a life that is active in faith and love. i will love with everything in me. i will give my heart away fully when it is time. i will live a life with holy spirit that is adventurous and im sure dangerous. i will live a life that is extreme in the truth of God. i will live. i will live with a heart that burns with passion for the things of the spirit, for the things that matter most in this world...LOVE. I will live a life that is consuming with the purifying fire of God. i will live a life with my heart truly alive. i will live a life with my heart alive deep, deep on the inside. this is how i will live. all i want is Jesus, all i want is Holy Spirit to consume my everything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home