Saturday, September 30, 2006

nightly ritual

well my new nightly ritual for the next few nights...killing all the freakin chiggers and bugs i got from a freakin corn maze. uh, can i say what the hell was i thinking? the guy that i went with left me, way to pick'em cilla! and not only that, i was in the corn maze by myself for about 30 minutes, in the middle of no where, and im sure all the psychos that come out to corn mazes.... geez i tell ya. anyways, finally after wondering around lost in the maze i finally found my way out, went staright to my car itching every part of my body that exsisted, and off to take a shower and watching an inspiring movie of xmen. yep that is right. that is how i decided to finish my friday night. guys arent worth it i have decided, where are all the men? huh huh ? i mean seriously, he left me. he invited me out there and then left me. what a gentlmen. and because i laugh alot, and make most things light and breezy, he thought that he would laugh about it and that i would laugh too, and think nothing of it. what has happened to all the chivalrist men? anyways, i guess it is a good thing i move in a week. it makes me glad that i am single, at least i could go to a corn maze by myself, or even with girlfriends and they wouldnt leave me. i mean really what is up with that. and actually the truth of it is this, i left way before he did. but he didnt know that. he thought he was leaving me. what a jerk.
o, well... at least i can say that i have officially been in a corn maze. i asked the guys running it, what is i get lost and cant come out? they were like o, we would just find you in the morning. seriously guys are poopie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home