Wednesday, September 27, 2006

where you go i'll go

Where you go I go

What you say I say

What you pray I pray

What you pray I pray


Jesus only did what he saw you do

He would only say what he heard you speak

He would only move when he felt you lead

Following your heart following your spirit


How could I expect to walk without you

When every move that Jesus made was in surrender

I will not begin to live without you

For you alone are worthy and you are always good

Though the world sees and soon forgets

We will not forget who you are and what you’ve done for us

1 Comments:

Blogger Claire said...

I couldnt help but comment. I read Lauras journal and found yours through it and what a blessing! I hear you are coming real soon so im sure i will meet you in person at some point but just needed to encourage you that your heart is so beautiful and pure after Him and reading your journal is so refreshing and inspiring. Thankyou for being willing to be honest on here about your thoughts and prayers, I am going to enjoy reading what God has taught you (if thats ok!?) bless you and i pray protection over you as you have the great upheval to come here! Claire x

9/27/2006 4:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home