Tuesday, March 06, 2007

just sit with me

as i sit with God, and want to tell Him of all my mistakes lately, tell Him of all my issues, tell Him my list that i feel needs to be exposed....and me waiting to hear His response...u know what i hear? "I dont want to talk about all these things, lets just be, just sit with me, all those things dont matter." that is what He tells me everytime, i go on a drive with Him, walk with Him, get on the floor...that is what i hear. that leads me to believe that none of the details in my life matter, just as long as i am with Him. when i was in africa i got that. i didnt have anything to worry about, i just sat with Him, sometimes we talked, sometimes we didnt, we just were. I was with Him and He was with me. that is it. it wasnt about anything else so i how do i convert that over to a life here with all the temptations of mistakes that happene in life and still know that it is all about being with Him. nothing matters, just being with Him, just walking with Him. i am finding myself so weak and poor in spirit that knowing that it is just about being with Him makes all the difference. it is harder to walk out in a place that your life is full of everything else. but i know that He hasnt left me, either He is good or He's not. and i choose to believe that He is good. i know that HE is good. He cant be anything other than what He is. i sat with a friend last night and we talked and talked. it was so good because out of us talking this is what came out. im a verbal processor if you havent gotten that by now, i am. and when we talked this what came out. it was awesome, everytime i get before Him all He says is "i dont want to talk about that, just sit with me" He just wants to be with me. with me. me. that is amazing, He is amazing. and im broken at the thought of it. i have such a good lover.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home