Wednesday, October 19, 2005

taking a break from the tribute, just briefly...

Ok so this is unbelievable.I really dont understand people sometimes and as hard as I try I dont know that I ever will! I cant really say what Im talking about but if I did you wouldnt understand either! Im pretty sure of it! I dont know what there is to comprehend anyways besides a skitso! I feel like thier is a big roar that wants to come out of me from the pit of my stomach, the very core of who I am! And what would it say! Who am I? And Im thinking I'll tell you who I am.....ok my ADD just kicked in!

I was also thinking about all my friends b/c it is tribute to friends and all the great things they are in my life. Which led me to think if I am great in anyones life? Which left me with the question what do I do that is great? And I thought about it ...... me thinking and I came to this conclusion! I do alot of things really good but there isnt one thing that I am great at! It is kinda sad if you think about it! So what do I want ot be great at? I found this quote in a magazine that I will end with! It is very thought provoking to me, making me wonder where am I not willing to go, what emotions am I not willing to feel!

"when people aren't LIVING THIER DREAMS its b/c of emotions they aren't yet willing to feel, but when they are willing to feel, they will be living thier dreams."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home