Sunday, October 16, 2005

my day

So my day was pretty good! It is Sunday, and Jesus showed up today which is pretty usual I don't know why I am so suprised but every time He does I get so excited. My heart is so in love with him. I am so in love with Him.

Yesturday morning I woke up with excruciating pain in my shoulder and felt some what like a pinched nerve shooting all the way through my shoulder on both sides and up thru my neck to my ears! I was in so much pain I was crying! And I can handle pain! This hurt! I had a hottie give me a massage but it was still hurting! I prayed for it got others to pray for it and it was still there! I hate the Devil! He is so stupid! Hello I knew it was an afflicting spirit! It totally showed itself! Anyways, so knowing what I know, I am standing on the fact that I am healed! And that it is an assignment that has no authority and cannot stay! It has to leave! So I got prayed today at church it got somewhat better but as I was leaving the church is when I started to notice a difference! God is so amazing!

Brian preached today and it was good. We are(the church) is at a place where we are to take out place no matter what it looks like! It is always time! The time is now! When we look up and see that the fields are white for harvest, it is time which is right now! It is time! The timing is now! Right now! Now in the name of Jesus! Right now! I am listening to Anthony and I love it! He and his wife Mary Keith aare in town it was good to see them. They sat next to me, I absolutely love them! I am going to go and spend some time with them. He sang this awesome song today, it was beautiful.

I feel like I am suppose to do something tomorrow and I can't remember what it is! That could be a problem.

Mallory gets back today! I am excited about that! I love my friends. Katieann, Kayle, Emily, Vange, Mal, ect....I am a rich person indeed!

I want to change the world. I want to change the enviroment in which I live, the people around me. I want to infect people with love. I want to make a difference, a person that you can't forget! In a good way! I want more of Jesus, so much more that when I think about it, it makes me cry! My heart hurts for more of Jesus! To be so intimate with Him! I just want more...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home