Thursday, October 13, 2005

a love like that....

Today I was asked if I wanted to do some modeling! HAH! That is funny! Apparently he was looking through a different pair of eyes! I mean come on, am I really model material? I don't think so! Pretty yes! Model no! It was flattering though! He said that he was in the film industry and in the model industry and asked me to do a photoshoot! He probably just thinks he wants to see me naked but he only wants to that with his eyes closed and with all the lights turned off! Which wouldn't happen anyways!

HELLO...I haven't waited 25 years for nothing! At least I hope not! He's not getting any! Im not getting naked and posted everywhere for free! 1 milllion dollars at least! And then the backdrop has to be all black, me painted black except my face and then, then,...thinking....that would be a really cool pphoto shoot! I JUST MIGHT DO IT! An ephiany! DING, the light went on! I found my calling, my destiny!

I am totally KKIIDDDDIIINNNGGG! kidding! Im sure my husband wouldn't like it! Im not married but in the future, Im sure I will be! I hope that he is totally HOT! And I hope my husband wants my body! I hope that he thinks Im so freakin sexy and Hot! Isn't it amazing how God made us wanting that! To be wanted and desired!

It is a constant desire and really it is just to be loved! You know I feel like when I love I love deeply, and I know that people love me and deep but.....I'll stop there!

A longing, Jesus, my longing belongs to Him right now! To be loved like that! And we all know what that is!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fall Festival
Caregivers, family and friends of individuals with Alzheimer's or other related dementias are invited to a Memory Support Group the third Thursday of the month at 6:30 PM at the Rice Home.
Great blog, very interesting. I bookmarkedalready. I have a retire early site. it has retire early INFORMATION, It is great is you want to quit your job:-)

10/13/2005 7:08 PM  
Blogger kaylealive said...

Okay... I love how about 95% of the material that you post has to do with sex or your husband. Hmmm... what does Priscilla think about all the time? HOT HOT SEX!!

10/14/2005 12:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home