Saturday, October 29, 2005

I wanna..

I wanna burn for Him, to burn with a passion that is uninhibited,free, wild and crazy! I wanna urn for Him! Only Him, Only Him, my heart is bursting, crying tears that seem filled with passion to love Him more than I have ever loved anyone before! I love Jesus but it is now and only now that I have felt this love for Him that is unadulterated! To love with this much passion and heart! and it not be wrong, to know a love like this. Wow! I don't know how to describe how I love Him! I can feel it through the very cells of my being, every fiber feels it, breathes it in, drinks it in! My body feels the difference with Him in me, how can it be that there is a love like this that we can experience! im satisfied but not, I have to have MORE! I HAVE TO HAVE MORE! I feel like a drug addict! I admit I have an addiction, I really am addicted to Him! His Love is what I am addicted to! how He loves me so freely and perfectly! How He loves to watch me laugh, cry, be crazy, dance, He just loves me...every part of me! HOW? It makes me want Him more! I wanna urn for Him, burn with passion over Him, only Him, only Him Lord I wanna urn!

These last few days, weeks have felt ever increasing of His presence, the intimacy that I am reaching with Him is none I have experienced before! Let my life be just like this even in the midst of chaos,and confusion of where my life is going, or not going being with Him like this is worth it all! I don't have to know anything but, when He has entered the room! That is the only thing I have to know, so I can stop what I am doing and be with Him no matter where it is! I have to know it, I don't want to miss an intimate moment with Him! I can't get enough! Lord I wanna urn for YOU, I wanna burn with passion over YOU, only YOU, only YOU, Lord I wanna burn for YOU!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home