Tuesday, November 22, 2005

backstreet boys are yummy...

so right now I am listening to the backstreet boys....I had forgotten how much I loved them! uuummm Mal has just had an unexpectd phone call from Norberto! eeeewwww! Anyways, back to the important things...Backstreet Boys!

1. they make you feel like your life should be a movie...well actually is one!

2. they can sing...like freakin amazing...as long as you love me

3. loneliness...you dont really feel it with them around!

4. they make you feel larger than life

5. they dont care who you are...as long as you love them

6. they dont want to show u the meaning of being lonely

7. they quit playing games with your heart...they are real

8. they want to turn back time...Cher....really they just enjoy being with you

9. they live their life the way to keep us coming back to them

10. the love we have is so strong....

11. they would walk a thousand miles...and their gifts come from the heart

12. and finally, but definely not the least....their love is all they have to give along with their kisses and dont leave when I need them the most and pray for the day that I will be thiers!

just a simple push of a button anytime and thier they are! Always when I need them...I have a real man...or men...who love me! Wanting to give the world to me! I love it...I feel so loved right now!

1 Comments:

Blogger TYLER WARD said...

your stinkin unbelievable. ha! i love it!

12/06/2005 5:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home