Sunday, November 27, 2005

believe

so what is it really about? we know what is it is about Love and Believing that God is good all the time. That He is faithful...no matter what it looks like. GOD IS GOOD! Today Mal and I had a little bit of uuummmmm....well i dont know what I would call it but something happened! I still believe! I still believe that God is good and even if we try to bury, kill, and destroy something from Him it doesnt work very well and it will kill you and destroy you to do so, believing is from Him! Hoping, having faith is from Him. He is our source and life is our target. He is our source of faith, not people, He is our source of hope, and Love not people and although we know this, it is a good reminder! you know I will believe anything God tells me, I will have faith forever and I would die for believing! I just wanna know what everyone wants to know is it really God? Did God really tell me that? Was that God or a coincidence? Was that a sign from Jesus or am I making that up? But what I have come to believe is that if it isnt God, God is big enough to let me know that it isnt Him! And He will, He is good, He is faithful and He wants us to hear and follow Him as much as we do, actually even more! So do I believe? heck yes I do, if I dont or if you dont my question is Why are you alive then? why were you put here? I am convinced if for no other reason just to have faith and believe that God is God and He is good and faihtful. My purpose: to love God and believe that He is good all the time, that through any circumstance He is good, when things look shitty and dull, He is still good! HE IS GOOD! HE IS GOOD! HE IS GOOD! If I dont believe, then I am nothing, I have nothing to live for, I believe that Love conquers all, that Love never fails, that it has to change things, things cant stay the same when love walks in the room, that love endures all things and hopes for all things, it trusts all things and believes in all things, I believe that God is God and is the very best at being GOD!

I BELIEVE!!!!

I BELIEVE, I BELIEVE, I BELIEVE, I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you?

1 Comments:

Blogger Mallory said...

YYYYEEESS!!!!!!! WE BELIEVE! WE TOTALLY BELIEVE, JESUS! WE STAND FOR YOUR GOODNESS!

11/27/2005 9:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home